Confidence Is An Emergent
CONFIDENCE IS AN EMERGENT
- Emergent/Emergence: the process of coming into being or becoming prominent.
- Confidence emerges as an expression of our inner beliefs, inner voices, inner choices, and our emotional well-being.
- By focusing on our inner game we inadvertently also develop a better outer game. If we have a solid and happy inner life, then our outer game takes care of itself.
Two tips for building a foundation of confidence:
1) Work on the inner game — develop awareness of inner dialogue, thereby keeping personal perspective and cleaning out any garbage thinking.
2) Spend more time being social — it’s social skills that get the girl.